Durability and elegance in one
Are you looking for a really durable cable that also looks good? Then the one from Swissten with USB-A / Lightning connectors will meet your expectations. Thanks to its reinforced design, it can transfer the current up to 3A and data at speeds of up to 480 Mbps. With a length of 1.2 m, it's suitable for the both office desk and trucks or motorhomes with a long distance between windscreen and dashboard. But you can also use it, for example, to charge a tablet for the kids in the back seat of a car. The connectors are covered with anodized aluminum, which does not oxidize in the air and can be handling roughly.
MFI means Made for iPhone/iPad/iPod and it’s also a certification by which Apple engineers certify that a device is capable of working with an Apple device, including iPhone, iPad, MacBook, iMac, iPod, etc.
- Data and charging textile cable with increasing the durability.
- USB-A / Lightning connectors covered with durable anodized aluminum.
- Length 2 m.
- Connectors covered with durable anodized aluminum that does not oxidize in the air.
- Maximum current up to
- Data transfer speed up to 480 Mbps.
- Suitable also for trucks and motorhomes, but also on the office desk.
- Certification MFi = Made for iPhone, iPad, iPod.
- Can be used for data synchronization between iMac or MacBook and iPhone, iPad or iPod.
- High mechanical durability. Provide more than 10,000 bends.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.