Effective Date 09-Jan-2024
2. What Are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your device when you visit a website. They are widely used to make websites work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to website owners.
3. Types of Cookies We Use
We use the following types of cookies on our website:
- Strictly Necessary Cookies: Essential for the proper functioning of our website, such as enabling you to navigate and use key features.
- Performance Cookies: Collect information about how you use our website, such as which pages you visit and any error messages. These cookies help us improve the website’s performance.
- Functionality Cookies: Allow our website to remember choices you make (such as language preferences) and provide enhanced features.
- Targeting or Advertising Cookies: Used to deliver content more relevant to you and your interests. They may be placed by third-party advertising networks.
- To provide a better user experience and improve the functionality of our website.
- To analyze how users interact with our website and identify areas for improvement.
- To personalize your experience by remembering your preferences.
- To deliver targeted advertising based on your browsing behavior.
5. Third-Party Cookies
We may also use third-party services that place cookies on your device. These cookies are subject to the respective privacy policies of the third-party providers.
6. Cookie Management
Most web browsers allow you to control cookies through their settings. You can usually find these settings in the ‘options’ or ‘preferences’ menu of your browser. However, disabling certain cookies may affect the functionality of our website.
Manage cookie preferences
You can change your cookie preferences any time by clicking the above button. This will let you revisit the cookie consent banner and change your preferences or withdraw your consent right away.
In addition to this, different browsers provide different methods to block and delete cookies used by websites. You can change the settings of your browser to block/delete the cookies. Listed below are the links to the support documents on how to manage and delete cookies from the major web browsers.
If you are using any other web browser, please visit your browser’s official support documents.
8. Contact Information
Oasis Communication Services Ltd T/A Get Connected.
Copyright 2023 | Oasis Communications LTD T/A Get Connected